According to federal law enforcement, white supremacist groups have been caught discussing plans to intentionally infect Black Americans with coronavirus. ‘White Racially Motivated Violent Extremists have recently commented on the coronavirus stating that it is an “OBLIGATION” to spread it should any of them contract the virus.’
The chatter involved spreading coronavirus by leaving ‘saliva on door handles’ at local FBI offices, spitting on elevator buttons and spreading germs in ‘nonwhite neighborhoods,’ according to the document.
- Authorities said neo-Nazis have been discussing coronavirus ‘bioterrorism’
- Federal agencies monitored chat app Telegram said to be used by extremists
- White supremacists allegedly discussed ‘weaponizing’ the coronavirus
- Plans allegedly included leaving saliva on doorknobs of FBI local offices
- Federal investigators said these plans were being discussed as early as February.